Kim's Life Gallery!!

I hope this space can become a platform for those who are interested in sharing ideas in travel and business. I always believe that nobody is perfect in this world, it is through sharing to make us a better one. *_*

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Jewelry Collection from Korea... what do you think?

I am always looking for business opportunity to earn some extra money for my next trip. *_*... This time, I have discovered some excellent jewelry which I believe to have good market demand. All these jewelry are made in Korea. The design is unique and elegant. It fits well to the modern ladies who love vintage and classic accessories. For this post, I am showing only the genuine fresh water pearl collection. More to come in the near future!!


JW01: Fair Lady

JW02: Long Island

JW03: Cozy Blossom

JW04: Flying Butterfly

JW05: Little Sweet Heart

So, what do you think about the collection? Interested in getting one? There will definitely be discounted price for all my friends in this little blog!!

HURRY TO GET ONE NOW! Your support will be my great motivation to move forwards!!

Do catch me at glessence@yahoo.com should you have further enquiries or comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Like my post so far? Would like to buzz you once I have more travel experience to share soon!!
    Name:

    Email Address: