Kim's Life Gallery!!

I hope this space can become a platform for those who are interested in sharing ideas in travel and business. I always believe that nobody is perfect in this world, it is through sharing to make us a better one. *_*

Thursday, January 11, 2007

The incredible hiking mission of 2006!! - Part 4

.....Continued chapter of my Mesilau trek to Mt.Kinabalu. As promised earlier on, more stunning photos to come. Enjoy! *_*


What a fascinating view!


Does this jungle view look familiar to you? Have you seen 'Lord of the Ring'?


Lot of Bonsai plants were found at the higher altitude.


This place is definitely the paradise for those bonsai lovers.


'Photo in photo?' Another artistic shot!



The Heaven on Earth!! Amazing!!


My trails on this heaven-like place!


It was so great that we both have been there!


Laban Rata - the check point before we continue our journey to the peak in the next morning!

Don't miss the next chapter - the summit of the highest mountain in SE Asia! We were so proud to be there! *_*


Need more travel information on Mt.Kinabalu? Visit my Life Gallery for the great books recommendation!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Like my post so far? Would like to buzz you once I have more travel experience to share soon!!
    Name:

    Email Address: