Kim's Life Gallery!!

I hope this space can become a platform for those who are interested in sharing ideas in travel and business. I always believe that nobody is perfect in this world, it is through sharing to make us a better one. *_*

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year 2007!!

To my beloved friends,
It is new year again!! On the fist day of this piggy year, I would like to present my sincere 'polar' blessings to you. (I received this greeting from my friend, Christine. I love it so much. Would like to share with you too! *_*)

May all your dreams come true in the coming year. Most importantly, wishing you a new year with


Lot of relaxation - don't worry, be happy!!


Lot of hugs with you love ones..


Sleep more, look more handsome and prettier, *_~


Enjoy a bit of adventure, life will never be boring! :)


Good health, do more exercise (I will try to... :p)


And last but not the least, behave yourselves!
Don't be too naughty to disturb people around you!! Hahaha...

Again, wishing you a prosperous new year! Let's share all the precious moments together in the coming days.

Life will be full of colours through sharings!! *_~

With cares anf loves,
Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Like my post so far? Would like to buzz you once I have more travel experience to share soon!!
    Name:

    Email Address: