Kim's Life Gallery!!

I hope this space can become a platform for those who are interested in sharing ideas in travel and business. I always believe that nobody is perfect in this world, it is through sharing to make us a better one. *_*

Monday, March 26, 2007

My Footprints at Himalaya Mountain Range - Part 2

After getting off from the flight at Kathmandu, we headed to Pokhara directly. It took us about 7 hours to reach Pokhara.

Pokhara - the second largest city in Nepal. Though it is not as big as Kathmandu, I like this town better than the capital city. I found this town to be simple, clean and peaceful. These were the elements that Kathmandu is lacking of.

Our one night stay at Pokhara had refreshed us much before we started off for our 'back to the nature' adventure!!


Flight from Kuala Lumpur to Nepal - I was the only female passanger on the flight!!


This is the 'luxurious' bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara (quoted from the local people)


Plenty of flowers were found along the way. This is my hubby's favourite!


Kacang putih(the mixture of beans) - a typical indian food.


A commonly found food in the local market - the fried river fish. Dare to try?


Our 'bangalow' at Pokhara - a very cozy stay!


A 'funny' tree found on the main street of Pokhara.


The breathtaking morning view from Pokhara Lake!


Another masterpiece of mine! Superb!

Soon, we are starting our engines for the adventurous trekking trip. Are you ready??!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Like my post so far? Would like to buzz you once I have more travel experience to share soon!!
    Name:

    Email Address: