Kim's Life Gallery!!

I hope this space can become a platform for those who are interested in sharing ideas in travel and business. I always believe that nobody is perfect in this world, it is through sharing to make us a better one. *_*

Thursday, December 21, 2006

What do you think about this business??

My hubby was just back from China. He has brought back some interesting products. In order to understand better the 'workability' of these products in the market, I would like to initiate a simple survey here. Would deeply appreciate if you can leave your preciuos comment.

By the way, just to highlight my 2 cents of suggestion on some questions to ease the thoughts:
1. What do you think about the product?
2. Is this product unique/having good selling point?
3. How much are you willing to pay for it?
4. Who do you think will be the potential customers?
5. What are the effective/good channels to market/sell the products?


Clocks with different unique 'background'


Necklace with vintage design


'Mini costume' for wine bottle


Trendy and portable ashtray

Your thoughts and feedback is important to live up the space !!*_~

Looking forwards to your ideas soon!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Fikri Fadzil said...

From what you have wrote in your blog, I think you were so happy to be there.

malay_land57

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog and nice notes. From what you have wrote, I guess you were so happy to be there.

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From my personal experience:

1)The fancy clocks sure have great potential if i.The target market doesn't consist a Chinese majority and ii. price is not more than non-branded clocks found in the target market.

2)There are all sort of necklace found in Sinma.

3)Not sure about the last two since I don't drink or smoke.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Like my post so far? Would like to buzz you once I have more travel experience to share soon!!
    Name:

    Email Address: