Kim's Life Gallery!!

I hope this space can become a platform for those who are interested in sharing ideas in travel and business. I always believe that nobody is perfect in this world, it is through sharing to make us a better one. *_*

Thursday, April 26, 2007

My Footprints at Himalayan Moutain Range - Part 6

My journey from Chomrong to Tadapani was another memorable one. It was the third day after my terrible time with food poisoining. I was still quite weak and feeling tired along the trek. However, my mood was much better after meeting Babu (it means 'boy' in Nepali). He was such a chubby and playful boy. We had good time during the stay at Tadapani - a little guesthouse in the jungle!


Walk and walk and walk.... this road seemed to be no ending...


Anyway, I felt proud to be there.. a marvellous mountain view!


Let's stop for a while and enjoy the greenery of the paddy field.


We met a lot of local people busy with their living along the journey..


Relax guy, let's have a nap on the spacious field before your lunch...


This was my lunch - a teapot of hot lemon. Poor me!!


Me and my spanish friends!


Me and Babu!!




Another great series of sunrise shots at Annapurna Range.


A special meal experience with the wonder of nature!

And now.... we shall move on to another part of my Nepal journey - the most thrilling one in my travel life. We met a terrible snow storm on our journey!! Luckily we are still alive!

Share with you this preciuos moments soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Like my post so far? Would like to buzz you once I have more travel experience to share soon!!
    Name:

    Email Address: