Kim's Life Gallery!!

I hope this space can become a platform for those who are interested in sharing ideas in travel and business. I always believe that nobody is perfect in this world, it is through sharing to make us a better one. *_*

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

First glance at Angkor City

Before I proceed further for my diary, let's have a brief look on the main information of Angkor Cities . Below is the map of the entire city.



In fact, Angkor City consists of more than one thousand temples in different sizes. It will be time consuming to finish visiting all the temples. Hence, I would recommend you the four most significant spots that I personally think worth paying a visit in that area :

1. Angkor Wat- The most famous main temple
2. Angkor Thom - The temple with biggest area occupied
3. Ta Prohm Temple - The most fascinating temple in the city where the Hollywood movie 'Tom Raider' was having the shots at.
4. Tonle Sap lake - The largest fresh water lake in South East Asia

Well, more detailed sharings to be elaborated in the next chapter... see you later... *_~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    Like my post so far? Would like to buzz you once I have more travel experience to share soon!!
    Name:

    Email Address: